A spacious and well presented two bedroom ground floor purpose built flat is located in a quiet modern development on the outskirts of Esher with Hinchley Wood Train Station only 0.8 miles away. The ground floor apartment has been finished to a high standard boasting two generous sized bedrooms; modern kitchen with spacious open plan living room with a large bay window and a modern family bathroom. The property also benefits from a large storage cupboard, well maintained communal gardens and an allocated parking space.
Soprano Way is a short walk from Hinchley Wood Station (30 minutes to London Waterloo) and local shops including Butcher, Bakery and Little Waitrose and with easy access to the A3 and M25, yet tucked away in a quiet area of Esh er.
Well regarded Hinchley Wood Secondary School (Ofsted: Excellent), Hinchley Wood Primary School (Ofsted: Good) and 3 nurseries within easy walking distance.
• Living area open plan to kitchen with bay window
• Kitchen fitted with white high gloss wall and base units with dark oak effect work surfaces and featuring Integrated appliances, including dishwasher
• Two double bedrooms, master with double fitted wardrobe
• Spacious hallway and fitted storage cupboard
• Bathroom fitted with white suite
• Entry phone system (not tested)
• Gas central heating (not tested)
• Right to park in allocated parking space
• Communal grounds including bike storage. sports field and playground
Register your interest below and our sales team will be in touch to arrange a viewing or discuss availability.