What's on in Horsham?
Spring and summer bring some exciting events to Horsham, whether its markets in the Carfax or festivals in the park, Horsham is a great place to be.
Thursday and Saturday are the regular market days. Every Thursday 9am – 4pm there is a Mixed Produce & Goods Market, and every Saturday 9am – 4pm there is a Mixed Market and a Local Product, Arts & Crafts Market.
If music is more your thing there will be a weekly summer Sunday afternoon band concert in the park, and at 11am and 2pm every Saturday from April to September there will be entertainment or a concert in the bandstand.
Here’s our pick of the top things coming up over the next few months:
- Saturday 23rd May, 9.30am – 4pm: Living History with the 45e Infanterie de Linge
Waterloo commemoration at Horsham Museum
- Sunday 7th June, 10am – 4pm: Vintage Fayre and French Market
- Sunday 12th July, 12pm – 5pm: Sparks in the Park
A Summer Spectacular in Horsham Park, guaranteeing plenty of sporting fun, live music, dance, displays, stalls, a funfair and tasty refreshments.
- Saturday 18th July, 3pm – 6pm: Horsham Garden Music Festival – Jazz & Classical Event
- Sunday 19th July – Wednesday 22nd July – Horsham Festival of Cricket
- Saturday 25th July, 3pm – 6pm: Horsham Garden Music Festival – Musical Medley Concert
- Saturday 8th August, 2pm – 10pm: Horsham Battle of the Bands 2015 Grand Finals
- Sunday 9th August, 2pm – 10pm: Horsham Battle of the Bands 2015 Grand Finals